Why Choose AAX Repair?
In fact, our appliance technicians are constantly training on the newest and best ways to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also boasts:
- Local technicians in your area
- 37 Years of Expert Knowledgeable service
- $20 off your repair with service
- On time service calls
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
- Commercial Appliance Repair Service!
Dishwasher Repair Service in Wilmette All Makes & Models
Our team of highly trained technicians are able to diagnose and repair any trouble your dishwasher could through at us. We are available for both residential and commercial dishwasher repair service. Please keep in mind that the lifespan of most residential dishwashers is 9 years.
DISHWASHER BRANDS WE SERVICE
- Fisher & Paykel
- And Many More!
Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer Repair in Wilmette All Makes & Models
Our team of highly trained technicians are able to diagnose and repair any trouble your dishwasher could through at us. We are available for both residential and commercial washing machines and clothes dryer repair service.
Washing Machine & Dryer Brands we repair in Wilmette
- Fisher & Paykel
- And Many More!
Appliance Repair Service Available in Wilmette
Appliances are one of those things in our home that we never think about when they are working properly, but are deeply affected when they are not. That is why AAX Repair is here to help! For over 37 years we have repaired all appliance makes and models for homeowners and commercial businesses throughout the Wilmette and surrounding Lake County area. We have local technicians that can make sure to be there when you need us in an emergency or when you need to stick to your schedule. We constantly are training on the best and newest techniques to fix your appliances so you are back up and running as quickly and as best as possible.
It is important to recognize when an appliance might need service. This can help you identify whether you need to call our local repair technician in Wilmette, Illinois to service your appliance. If you catch a problem with an appliance early, this prevents damage over time and can help you retain the lifespan of your appliances.
Here are some things to look out for which can help you indicate whether an appliance is having a problem:
- Strange Noises: When you are in your home do you hear your appliances making strange noises? Is your fridge growling at you for no reason? Does your oven sound like it stops working when it is heating? These noises are an indication that you might need an appliance repair technician to come out and take a look to see if there is a problem that can be fixed.
- Running Multiple Times: If you are running your dryer multiple times before your clothes are dry, or washing your dishes three or four times before your dishes are cleaned this is an indication that something is wrong with your appliances. Call a local appliance repair expert to come and take a look.
- Not Turning On: When you turn on your appliances are they working right away? How many times does it take to start the pilot lite on your range before the flame starts burning? How many times does your dishwasher require to push the start button? If you are doing these things multiple times this is another sign that your appliances should be looked at by a local appliance repair technician.