(We are open M-F from 8am.-8pm. Sat.-Sun. 8am.-6pm.)
Why Choose AAX Repair?
For over 38 years AAX Repair has been repairing all appliance brands! We constantly train our technicians so they are up to date on the newest, fastest, and best ways to repair your appliances. AAX Repair also features:
- $20 off with repair! (Can NOT be combined with any other offers)
- Multiple part suppliers for faster service
- A fleet of technicians ready to help you
- Experience and knowledge you can trust
- 5 star reviews on multiple platforms
- Appliance evaluation you can rely on
We are the most honest and trusted appliance repair service and we are only a phone call away! Call us today
At A-Appliance Xperts Inc, we have over 38 years experience servicing Ovens, Ranges, & Stovetops. We proudly offer same day Oven Repair Service, Range Repair Service, and Stovetop Repair Service. Our technicians are factory trained by a multitude of brands and will arrive with a service van fully loaded with the most commonly needed repair parts.
Top signs your oven might need to be repaired:
- Burners won’t light: When you turn your knobs to turn on your burners and they are just clicking and not lighting or sparking.
- The door won’t close: When you close your oven and the door doesn’t close all the way we can fix it!
- Strange Noises: If your oven is making strange noises is a sign that you might need a repair. Ovens generally run silently or very quiet.
- Burnt/Undercooked Food: When your oven’s temperature is off leading to burnt or undercooked food, or if you find yourself adding more and more time to your cooking this is a sign your oven might be going.
- Gas or Pilot light is out: If you ever smell gas from having the oven on, get out of the house immediately and call the local fire department! Stay clear of the house!
AAX Repair specializes in helping you with:
- Cooking System
- Hood Over Ranges
- Outdoor Cooking
- Range Hoods
- Vent Hood
- Ventilation Systems
- Wall Ovens
Call us today if you have a problem with your Oven, Range, or Stovetop made by:
- American Range
- And Many More!
What our customers are saying:
“I could not unlock my self-cleaning oven. The technician showed me what to do if it happened again. He also asked if anything else in the kitchen was wrong. He took out the screen in my vent hood and helped me clean it out. No additional charge.” – L. Peters