(We are open M-F from 8am.-8pm. Sat.-Sun. 8am.-6pm.)
Why Choose AAX Repair?
AAX Repair has been repairing commercial oven, ranges, and stoves for over 35 years! Our commercial appliance technicians are constantly training and on the newest and best ways to repair all major brands of commercial ovens, ranges, and stoves. When you choose AAX Repair, you are choosing to work with:
- 5-Star business rating on Google
- Local commercial appliance technicians in your area
- Expert knowledgeable service
- Quick and reliable repairs
Call us today to work with the most honest and trusted repair company you can find:
AAX Repair has been serving businesses for all of their commercial oven, range, and stove repair needs for over 38 years! We are the number one choice for commercial appliance repair and always provide the knowledge and experience your business needs to rely on in order to get back up and running at full speed.
Commercial ovens, ranges, and stoves are made up of different parts and components than residential units utilize. This is why you should always trust a commercial appliance repair expert to ensure that your oven, range, and stove is fixed properly. Most online guides or youtube videos will lead you in the wrong direction because most makes and models are different and work in different ways.
AAX Repair’s commercial appliance repair experts can help you today if you’re experiencing any problems with:
- Commercial gas ovens
- Commercial electric ovens
- Standard duty ranges
- Commercial convection ovens
- Conveyor pizza ovens
- Commerical induction ranges
- Stockpot and wok ranges
- rapid cook ovens
- Countertop convection ovens
- Cook and hold ovens
- Commercial rotisserie ovens
- Commercial combination ovens
- and many more!
Common Commercial Oven Problems
When working with businesses in the area the most common problems with their commercial ovens are:
- Faulty pilot lights – Pilot lights are one of the biggest problems reported when it comes to commercial ovens and ranges. This repair can range from a new part installation to maybe something more but that is why we are here to help! AAX will always give you the best and honest assessment when we identify the problem to get your commercial kitchen up and running again.
- Temperature not being reached: If you notice that your desired temperature is not being reached; a faulty piece or a wrong calibration of the unit can be the problem. Most times the calibration settings are set by the manufacturer and do not to be reset. AAX Repair will help you diagnose the problem so you can be back up and running.
- Your oven gets too hot: If you are finding that things are burning more and more often or that your oven is going over the temperature settings then you should get your oven/stove looked at as soon as possible so it doesn’t lead to further damages down the line.
- The oven doesn’t cook evenly: This is also a sign of your oven’s temperature being off. When this happens, call AAX Repair and we can isolate the problem and help you fix it.
Call us today and take advantage of the best commercial oven/range/stovetop repair services in the area:
Our technicians are continually and constantly training on all types of commercial oven/range/stovetops. We are always learning the newest and best ways to repair your appliances and install the parts you need. Call now for service if you have a problem with:
- Admiral Craft
- Baker’s Pride
- Franklin Machine
- US Range
- Value Series
- Wolf Ranges