We are open M-F from 8am.-8pm. Sat.-Sun. 8am.-6pm.
Why Choose AAX Repair?
AAX Repair has been repairing appliances for over 38 years! Our technicians continuously train on the newest and best ways to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also boasts:
- $20 off with repair service (can NOT be combined with other offers)
- Access to multiple part suppliers
- An entire fleet ready to help you
- Knowledge and experience
- 5 star reviews
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
Call us today to work with the most honest and trusted repair company you can find
At A-Appliance Xperts Inc. We have been servicing your washer and dryer repair needs for over 38 years. Our team of highly trained appliance repair technicians will work with you to diagnose and repair any washing machine or clothes dryer problem. We can generally offer same day service and will arrive with the most commonly needed service parts to ensure that a repair is performed quickly and efficiently. (There are occasions when a part must be ordered by the manufacturer and will take time to obtain).
Top Signs Your Washing Machine Or Clothes Dryer Is Broken:
- Leaking water from the base of the unit
- Loud Banging – With top loader washing machines first try distributing your load more evenly and make sure your unit is level on all four feet. If you still hear loud banging this could mean your drum needs to be tightened or repaired
- Your unit moves from one area to another
- More than 8 years old
- Water doesn’t fill
- Rust appears
- Your clothes aren’t wet after a cycle
- Your main drum doesn’t turn during a cycle
- Doesn’t start
- Takes multiple cycles to dry your items
- Banging noises
- Grinding or squealing
- Stops mid-cycle for no reason
- Your entire unit moves across the floor
A-Appliance Xperts Inc. – your reliable, affordable, appliance repair company located near you. We are EPA licensed, certified, bonded and insured
Our technicians are continually and constantly training on all washing machine and clothes dryers to learn the newest and best ways to repair your appliances. Call now for service if you have a problem with:
- And Many More!
What our customers are saying:
“The office called 1/2 before the technician came to my house to fix my dryer. Dino was extremely polite and knew what he was doing. My dryer was fixed within 20 minutes. He even told me about the coupon for $10 off on the repair. Will use him again.” – P Goczeski
“always nervous to have appliance guy come out. Not sure how I got the number for these guys. Called this morning, they were out within a few hours. They gave me a three hour window and also called when the tech was 30 min, away. Can’t ask for better communication that that. Technician was very good and really took his time with my kitchenaid stove. He was very careful not to scratch my hardwood floors. I was completely satisfied with the service, and I will call a appliance xperts next time I need service. thx” – M.K.