Appliance Repair Logan Square
For over 38 years AAX Repair has been providing same-day appliance repair services to Logan Square Illinois and the surrounding area! Our team of skillful appliance repair technicians has the experience necessary to service any make and model of appliance.
Why Choose AAX Repair?
Our appliance technicians are always training on the newest ways to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also offers:
- Local technicians throughout Chicago
- 38 Years of Expert Knowledgeable service
- $20 off your repair with service
- On-time service calls
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
- Commercial Appliance Repair Service!
Dishwasher Repair Service in Logan Square All Makes & Models
Our team of highly skilled technicians is accomplished in the inspection and repair of any issue that your dishwasher might be experiencing. We are at hand for both residential and commercial dishwasher repair services in Logan Square. Most residential dishwashers’ lifespan is 9 years, we want to make sure that it is working smoothly for at least that long.
DISHWASHER BRANDS WE SERVICE
- Fisher & Paykel
- And Many More!
Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer Repair Logan Square All Makes & Models
If your washing machine or clothes dryer is causing you problems, please give us a call us to come over and give your appliance an inspection. We are proud of how we train our team to have the ability to service any make and model for either residential or commercial washing machines and dryers in Logan Square and throughout Chicago.
Washing Machine & Dryer Brands we repair in Logan Square
- Fisher & Paykel
- And Many More!
Refrigerator Logan Square All Makes & Models
SIGNS YOUR FRIDGE MIGHT NEED REPAIR
- Your food is expiring before the expiration date – If your food is spoiling before the expiration date that is printed on the packing this can mean your temperature gauge is broken or your fridge is breaking down.
- Electric bill difference – If you notice an increase or decrease in your electric bills, without changing your living habits, this is a sign that the fridge is overworking.
- Ice crystals in your fridge – Check the fridge’s internal temperature settings. If you are seeing ice on your food, drawers, shelves, and walls in your fridge this signals it is time for your unit to be inspected. Also, if your freezer resembles the North Pole then that is an indication there is a problem as well.
- Water on the floor in front of the fridge – If you are constantly cleaning up a puddle that forms in front of your fridge then this is a sign that your fridge is not working properly.
- Noises – Fridges make noise when they run, however, if there are knocking noises, squealing noises, or the humming stops and starts all the time then this can be a problem with your motor shaft or condenser fan.
- More than 10 years old – If your refrigerator is more than 10 years old, then these things are going to start happening to you. AAX Repair can come in and make sure your favorite fridge runs like new again!
Our Appliance Repair Company is Proud to Guarantee ALL of our Work with 90 Days Parts Warranty and 30 Days Labor Guarantee (unless otherwise indicated on the invoice). We are available for refrigeration repair 7 days a week. Our vans are fully stocked with the most common refrigeration replacement parts and materials. (*depending on the brand of refrigerator you own, parts may need to be specially ordered)
Appliance Repair Service Available in Logan Square
Appliances are one of those things in our home that we don’t pay attention to when they are working correctly, but are distressed when they are not. That is why AAX Repair is here to help keep your appliances working smoothly! For over 38 years we have repaired all appliance makes and models for both homeowners and commercial businesses throughout Logan Square and Chicago. We have accessible local technicians that will make sure to be available when you need us in an emergency situation or when you need to stick to your schedule. We are always training on the newest and most effective methods to fix your appliances so you are backed up and working again as soon as possible.
It is important to be aware of when an appliance might need repair. This can help you know when it is time to call AAX Repair for our technicians in Logan Square to make any potential repairs. Catching a problem sooner will help to prevent further damage and could help your appliance run longer into the future and potentially save you money.
Here are some situations to look out for that may help you make the decision to call our repair technicians to inspect your appliance:
- Strange Noises: When you are in your home do you hear your appliances making unusual sounds? Is your fridge growling at you for no reason? Does your oven sound like it turns off when it is heating? These noises may indicate that you need an appliance repair technician come out and determine if there needs to be a repair.
- Running Multiple Times: If it takes more than one cycle for your clothes to dry, or the dishwasher isn’t getting your dishes clean after three or four runs these are an signs that something is wrong with your appliances. Call a local appliance repair expert for an inspection.
- Not Turning On: When you turn on your appliances are they working immediately? Does it take multiple tries to start the pilot light on your range before the flame starts burning? How many times does your dishwasher require you to push the start button? These are situations that should be checked out by our appliance repair technicians to see if we can fix them.