Appliance Repair Bridgeview IL
Why Choose AAX Repair for your appliance repair needs in Bridgeview?
AAX Repair has been the #1 choice for appliance repair in the Bridgeview and surrounding Chicagoland area for over 35 years! Our appliance technicians are constantly training on the newest and best ways to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also boasts:
- 5 star reviews on Google
- Local technicians in your area
- 37 Years of Expert Knowledgeable service
- $20 off your repair with service
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
- Residential and Commercial appliance repair experience
Whether it is commercial appliance repair or a quick repair in your home, A-Appliance Xperts is there when you need us! Call us today to work with the most honest and trusted repair company you can find:
Local Appliance Repair Service in Bridgeview
Appliances are one of those things in our home that we never think about when they are working properly, but are deeply affected when they are not. That is why A-Appliance Xperts is here to help! For over 35 years we have repaired all appliance makes and models in Bridgeview Illinois for commercial businesses and residential homeowners. No one knows appliances like we do. We constantly are training on the best and newest techniques to fix your appliances so you are back up and running as quickly and as best as possible.
It is important to recognize the signs that indicate an appliance might be in need of service or repair. Below we provide you with a list of some common signs to note. We believe this can help you identify whether you need to call our local repair technician in Bridgeview area to look at and even repair your appliances. Catching a problem with an appliance early, can help prevents further damage and can help you retain the lifespan of your appliance.
- Strange Noises: Anytime an appliance starts making unusual noises is generally a good time to contact us. Sounds that indicate trouble are usually described as: gurgling, rumbling, and grinding.
- Not Turning On: When you turn on your appliances are they working right away? How many times does it take to start the pilot lite on your range before the flame starts burning? How many times does your dishwasher require to push the start button? If you are doing these things multiple times this is another sign that your appliances should be looked at by a local appliance repair technician.
- Multiple Run Times: If you are running your dryer multiple times before your clothes are dry, or washing your dishes three or four times before your dishes are cleaned this is an indication that something is wrong with your appliances.
- Increase in Electric or Gas Bills: If you suddenly see a spike in an electric bill or gas bill this might indicate that your appliances are not working efficiently or correctly.
- Water Pooling: If your appliance has a puddle of water in front of it then you should call an appliance repair technician as soon as possible. Water leaking is definitely a sign of appliance problem. If you notice your fridge, washer, or dishwasher leaking water then call us today.
Average Life Expectancy Of Appliances in Bridgeview
One of the hardest decision with any appliance repair is whether to repair or to replace a broken appliance. In order to help make the choice easier for you, A-Appliance Xperts is dedicated to giving you the best information about your particular appliances as not all makes and models are created equally. There are certain brands and models that simply may not be worth the cost to repair. Our appliance repair technicians in Bedford Park are available to help you choose what is best for your home or business. Appliance life expectancy is dependent on the appliance, make and model, and the amount of time you use the appliance. Use these as guidelines not absolute terms on an average basis:
- Dishwashers – 9 Years
- Garbage Disposals – 12 Years
- Dryers – 13 Years
- Freezers – 10-20 Years
- Gas Ovens – 10-18 years
- Ranges – 14 years
- Electric Ranges – 13-15 years
- Gas Ranges – 15-17 years
- Refrigerators – 9-13 years
- Washing Machines – 5-15 years
Learn more about specific appliances below! Here we breakdown the necessary information regarding each individual appliance we commonly repair in the Bridgeview area. Read our helpful articles below about your appliances now or if you know you need an appliance looked at today call us at: 844-292-6646. Same day service may be available!
What our customers are saying:
“The office called 1/2 before the technician came to my house to fix my dryer. Dino was extremely polite and knew what he was doing. My dryer was fixed within 20 minutes. He even told me about the coupon for $10 off on the repair. Will use him again.” – P Goczeski
“always nervous to have appliance guy come out. Not sure how I got the number for these guys. Called this morning, they were out within a few hours. They gave me a three hour window and also called when the tech was 30 min, away. Can’t ask for better communication that that. Technician was very good and really took his time with my kitchenaid stove. He was very careful not to scratch my hardwood floors. I was completely satisfied with the service, and I will call a appliance xperts next time I need service. thx” – M.K.