Sub Zero, Wolf & Cove Appliance Repair Service in Calumet City IL.
AAX repair is available for Sub Zero Refrigerators, Wolf Ranges, Cooktops, Built In Ovens, and Ventilation Systems as well as Cove Dishwashers.
Same Day Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair Service Available in Calumet City
AAX Repair has been repairing Sub Zero Refrigerators and Sub Zero Wine Chillers in Calumet City Illinois for over 38 years! Our technicians are constantly trained and on the newest and most efficient ways to repair all makes and years of these amazing refrigerators. When you choose AAX Repair you are choosing a company who has:
- $20 off with repair! (can NOT combine other offers)
- Local fleet throughout the Calumet City area
- Experience and knowledge you can rely on
- Multiple 5 star reviews
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
- On-going Training from Sub-Zero & Wolf
AAX Repair is the number one choice for Sub Zero appliance repair in Calumet City and the surrounding area! Call us now, same day service may be available:
When it comes to quality and technology, Sub Zero is the true pioneer. In fact, Sub Zero has been pushing the limits of the art and science in food preservation since 1945. This iconic American brand is family owned and operated in Madison Wisconsin. They offer truly flexible designs to compliment any decor and with lifespans of 20 years they are built to last. In the event that your Sub Zero isn’t running properly call the experts at AAX for repair today. Our technicians are highly trained to service Sub Zero Refrigerators, Sub Zero Wine Chillers as well as the under-counter Sub Zero refrigerator units. As a homeowner with a Sub-Zero you already know your refrigerator exceeds market expectations, but did you know you can extend its efficiency and lifespan by providing regular maintenance and service. Call AAX Repair today at: 844-292-6648 to learn about your maintenance service options.
Signs Your Sub Zero Fridge Might Need Repair
- Your food is expiring before the expiration date – If your food is spoiling before the expiration date that is printed on the packing this can mean your temperature gauge is broken or your fridge is breaking down.
- Electric bill difference – If you notice an increase or decrease in your electric bills, without changing your living habits, this is a sign that fridge is overworking.
- Ice crystals in your fridge – Check the fridge’s internal temperature settings. If you are seeing ice on your food, drawers, shelves, and walls in your fridge this signals it is time for your unit to be inspected. Also, if your freezer resembles the North Pole then that is an indication there is a problem as well.
- Water on the floor in front of the fridge – If your constantly cleaning a puddle that forms in front of your fridge then this is a sign that your fridge is not working properly.
- Noises – Fridges make noise when they run, however, if there is knocking noises, squealing noises, or the humming stops and starts all the time then this can be a problem with your motor shaft or condenser fan.
- More than 10 years old – If your refrigerator is more than 10 years old, then these things are going to start happening to you. AAX Repair can come in and make sure your favorite fridge runs like new again!
Our Appliance Repair Company is proud to guarantee ALL of our Sub Zero appliance repair service with a 90 Days Parts Warranty and 30 Days Labor Guarantee (unless otherwise indicated on the invoice). We are available for Sub Zero repair 7 days a week. Our vans are fully stocked with the most common refrigeration replacement parts and materials. (*depending on the brand of refrigerator you own, parts may need to be specially ordered)
When an AAX technician is performing a repair on your Sub Zero refrigerator they will also work to clean the condenser and inspect the following components:
- Evaporator drains/pan
- Fan motor
- Evaporator fan motor
- Coils (and frost pattern)
- Light operation
- Door gaskets, alignment and hinges.