Why Choose AAX Repair For Sub-Zero REfrigerator Repair?
For over 40 years AAX Repair has been the go to appliance repair company for Sub Zero Refrigerators in the Elmhurst Illinois area. ! We have the experience and the knowledge on all makes and brands of appliances to help you out with whatever you need! Our appliance technicians are constantly training and on the newest and best ways to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also boasts:
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
- Local technicians in your area
- On time service calls
- 37 Years of Expert Knowledgeable service
- $20 off your repair with service
- Commercials and Business Appliance Repair!
Your appliances need a technician you can trust. When something breaks or goes down in your home in Elmhurst make sure you rely on the technicians that matter! Call us today to work with the most honest and trusted repair company you can find:
Local Appliance Repair Service Elmhurst
Appliances are one of those things in our home that we never think about when they are working properly, but are deeply affected when they are not. That is why AAX Repair is here to help! For over 40 years we have repaired all appliance makes and models for homeowners and commercial businesses all over Elmhurst, Illinois. We have local technicians that can make sure to be there when you need us in an emergency or when you need to stick to your schedule. We constantly are training on the best and newest techniques to fix your appliances so you are back up and running as quickly and as best as possible.
Here are some things to look out for which can help you indicate whether an appliance is having a problem:
- Running Multiple Times: If you are running your dryer multiple times before your clothes are dry, or washing your dishes three or four times before your dishes are cleaned this is an indication that something is wrong with your appliances. Call a local appliance repair expert to come and take a look.
- Strange Noises: When you are in your home do you hear your appliances making strange noises? Is your fridge growling at you for no reason? Does your oven sound like it stops working when it is heating? These noises are an indication that you might need an appliance repair technician to come out and take a look to see if there is a problem that can be fixed.
3. Not Turning On: When you turn on your appliances are they working right away? How many times does it take to start the pilot lite on your range before the flame starts burning? How many times does your dishwasher require to push the start button? If you are doing these things multiple times this is another sign that your appliances should be looked at by a local appliance repair technician.
4. Increased Electric Bills: If your home suddenly sees a spike in an electric bill or gas bill this might indicate that your appliances are broken as well. If you see a sudden increase in the expenditure in your home based on your utility bills then this might indicate that your appliances are broken as well. If there is an unexplained hike in your utility bill cost then let a local appliance repair service come out and take a look.
5. Pooling Water: If your appliance has a puddle of water in front of it then you should call an appliance repair technician as soon as possible. Water leaking is definitely a sign of appliance problem. If you notice your fridge, washer, or dishwasher leaking water then call an appliance repair service right away so they can help get your appliance back working again in no time.
What our customers are saying:
“The office called 1/2 before the technician came to my house to fix my dryer. Dino was extremely polite and knew what he was doing. My dryer was fixed within 20 minutes. He even told me about the coupon for $10 off on the repair. Will use him again.” – P Goczeski
“technician was good, my tenant has not had any issues with the dryer. I would call again several times. I have been a customer for 5 years.”- GILBERT