Why Choose AAX Repair?
For over 38 years AAX Repair has been repairing all appliance brands! We constantly train our technicians so they are up to date on the newest, fastest, and best ways to repair your appliances. AAX Repair also features:
- $20 off with repair! (Can NOT be combined with any other offers)
- Multiple part suppliers for faster service
- A fleet of technicians ready to help you
- Experience and knowledge you can trust
- 5 star reviews on multiple platforms
- Appliance evaluation you can rely on
We are the most honest and trusted appliance repair service and we are only a phone call away! Call us today
At A-Appliance Xperts Inc, we have over 38 years experience servicing Ovens, Ranges, & Stovetops. We proudly offer same day Oven Repair Service, Range Repair Service, and Stovetop Maintenance Service. Our technicians are factory trained by a multitude of brands and will arrive with a service van fully loaded with the most commonly needed repair parts.
Caring for your Oven
When thinking about kitchen maintenance or cleaning, rarely does the stove and oven come to mind. But they can tend to be one of the most dirtiest places in the kitchen aside from the area around the garbage. It doesn’t matter if you are a skilled chef or just want your pizza late at night. Following these simple rules can help keep your oven in check and working properly.
- Clean your oven regularly: With using the oven either everyday or very often, food can get left over that either spills out or came from an overflow. It is best to clean your oven at least twice a year or more if you use it everyday. Both the interior and the exterior of the oven should be cleaned. Any food or other build up that is left has a chance to catch fire or lead to smoke that can cause damage to the stove and oven.
- Use the oven’s self-cleaning feature: When using the self-cleaning, you must follow the manufacturer’s guidelines. Typically, taking out the racks while the oven cleans is best. You can wash the racks how ever you like as long as hot soapy water is used. Opening a window will help with the heat coming from the oven, and be sure to stay home during this process to make sure it is working properly. After the cycle is done, let it cool for six hours and then you can wipe it down.
- Don’t clean under knobs: When pots from the stove boil over, they may leak under the knobs that turn the burners on. While it may look tempting to pull them off and spray cleaner on the stuck food, you are soaking an electrical system and ignitor for the burners. One small drip into the socket and you could be electrocuted. Its best to clean around them the best that you can without taking them off.
- Replacing the Gas: Appliances get old, which means pipes do too. When you get a new oven, the gas line should be replaced with it. Moving and swapping ovens causes a lot of movement on the line closures which can result in leaks in the line. It’s a small expense but increases your safety.
- Unplug the Oven When Cleaning with Water: Sometimes the self-clean cycle is not enough to get off tough burnt on food. To avoid electrocution and other damage, unplug the oven. To get the old burnt food off, it will need a lot of water to get them to release from the oven bottom.
- Create a spill barrier: It’s not uncommon for food to boil over on the floor of your oven. The faster that these messes are cleaned up, the easier it will be rather than letting them burn onto the oven flooring. You can use a small cookie sheet covered with tin foil, just be sure to not cover the vents.
When cleaning your oven, you’ll realize that keeping up on your maintenance will be easier while the oven is clean to notice any problems. A routine check of come components such as the light bulb will help prolong the span of your oven. But with any at home repair, make sure you are taking the right precautions to ensure your safety. Remember to unplug the oven before working on it and consult the owner’s manual before attempting any repairs. If it seems too hard or complicated, contact us to help.
- Replacing the Light Bulb: Although, the light bulb has nothing to do with the heating element of the oven, it is important to see the food that you are cooking inside. If there is a panel or cover over the bulb, simply remove it. Remove the only bulb and replace a new one. Most appliances call for a 40-watt, but be sure to verify with the manual.
- Replacing a Bad Element: While everything may visually look like nothing is broken, an electric element could go unnoticed. They can be removed and replaced with a working burner. Be careful to not to bend the prongs on the new element as this can cause a shortage.
Being Quick: No matter if there is food that boiled over on the stove or overflowed to the floor of the oven, cleaning up as quickly as possible can prevent damaged to your appliances and for your overall safety. Regular and thorough cleaning will reduce the amount or repairs or replacements.
AAX Repair specializes in helping you with:
- Cooking System
- Hood Over Ranges
- Outdoor Cooking
- Range Hoods
- Vent Hood
- Ventilation Systems
- Wall Ovens
Call us today if you have a problem with your Oven, Range, or Stovetop made by:
- American Range
- And Many More!
What our customers are saying:
“Technician was very good. Oven is working fine. Will definitely would call again for service.” – Dobben
“I could not unlock my self-cleaning oven. The technician showed me what to do if it happened again. He also asked if anything else in the kitchen was wrong. He took out the screen in my vent hood and helped me clean it out. No additional charge.” – L. Peters
“likes the technician, referred him to 4 of her friends. Would call again for service.” – M. Foster