Appliance Repair Glenview Illinois
Why Choose AAX Repair?
AAX Repair has proudly provided appliance repair service in Glenview Illinois for over 35 years! To ensure prompt and reliable service we offer local technicians who participate in regular, ongoing training on the newest technology and techniques. This training has allowed our technicians the ability to repair all major brands of appliances. AAX Repair also boasts:
- 5 star reviews on Google
- Local technicians in your area
- All Makes and Models Serviced
- 38 Years of Expert Knowledgeable service
- $20 off your repair with service
- Honest evaluations of your appliances
Whether it is commercial appliance repair or a quick repair in your home, A-Appliance Xperts is there when you need us! Call us today
Local Appliance Repair Service Glenview Illinois
In our over 38 years in the appliance repair industry, we have learned some important lessons. One of the 1st lessons is this – appliances always seem to break down at the WORST possible time. We’ve had calls from Glenview residents 1 days before Thanksgiving and the oven isn’t working. We’ve had local restaurants call us on a Friday night and their hood fans or stovetops are working. We’ve heard and seen it all, which is why we are able to provide you with prompt, knowledgable, and dependable appliance repair service.
We are proud to offer both residential and commercial appliance repair service in Glenview Illinois. In many cases we can be there same day, and we always offer emergency service 24/7. Though we are there when you need us, we do feel it is important to recognize when an appliance might need service. This can help you identify whether you need to call our local repair technician in Northbrook, Illinois to look and repair your appliances. If you catch a problem with an appliance early, this prevents damage over time and can help you retain the lifespan of your appliances. Here are some things to look out for which can help you indicate whether an appliance is having a problem:
- Strange Noises: When you are in your home do you hear your appliances making strange noises? Is your fridge growling at you for no reason? Does your oven sound like it stops working when it is heating? These noises are an indication that you might need an appliance repair technician to come out and take a look to see if there is a problem that can be fixed.
- Not Turning On: When you turn on your appliances are they working right away? How many times does it take to start the pilot lite on your range before the flame starts burning? How many times does your dishwasher require to push the start button?
- Running Multiple Times: If you are running your dryer multiple times before your clothes are dry, or washing your dishes three or four times before your dishes are cleaned this is an indication that something is wrong with your appliances.
Learn more about your appliances below! We have created an entire section on our site dedicated to the town of Northbrook Illinois and the wonderful businesses and residents in the area! When you know more about how appliances work what signs of a break down look like, or the lifespans of individual appliances, you can make more informed decisions in relation to any repairs. Read our helpful articles below about your appliances now or if you know you need an appliance looked at today call us now: 844-292-6646
4. Increased Electric Bills: If your home suddenly sees a spike in an electric bill or gas bill this might indicate that your appliances are broken as well. If you see a sudden increase in the expenditure in your home based on your utility bills then this might indicate that your appliances are broken as well. If there is an unexplained hike in your utility bill cost then let a local appliance repair service come out and take a look.
5. Pooling Water: If your appliance has a puddle of water in front of it then you should call an appliance repair technician as soon as possible. Water leaking is definitely a sign of appliance problem. If you notice your fridge, washer, or dishwasher leaking water then call an appliance repair service right away so they can help get your appliance back working again in no time.
Average Life Expectancy Of Appliances in Glenview, Illinois
One of the hardest decision with any appliance repair is whether to repair or to replace a broken appliance. In order to help make the choice easier for you, A-Appliance Xperts is dedicated to giving you the best information about appliances in Glenview so you can choose what is best for your home and family. Appliance life expectancy is dependent on the appliance, make and model, and the amount of time you use the appliance. Use these as guidelines not absolute terms on an average basis:
- Dishwashers – 9 Years
- Garbage Disposals – 12 Years
- Dryers – 13 Years
- Freezers – 10-20 Years
- Gas Ovens – 10-18 years
- Ranges – 14 years
- Electric Ranges – 13-15 years
- Gas Ranges – 15-17 years
- Refrigerators – 9-13 years
- Washing Machines – 5-15 years
What our customers are saying:
“The office called 1/2 before the technician came to my house to fix my dryer. Dino was extremely polite and knew what he was doing. My dryer was fixed within 20 minutes. He even told me about the coupon for $10 off on the repair. Will use him again.” – P Goczeski
“always nervous to have appliance guy come out. Not sure how I got the number for these guys. Called this morning, they were out within a few hours. They gave me a three hour window and also called when the tech was 30 min, away. Can’t ask for better communication that that. Technician was very good and really took his time with my kitchenaid stove. He was very careful not to scratch my hardwood floors. I was completely satisfied with the service, and I will call a appliance xperts next time I need service. thx” – M.K.